29 December 2005

A year ago today

I started blogging and what an encouraging time I have experienced.

I've 'met' lots of wonderful folk and I have so many blog buddies that continue to bless me with their prayers and comments.

For me, in the world of blogs, one situation that has given me an insight into the inherent goodness of people is the relocation, from New Orleans, of Chad & Crystal and their family. If you are new to blogging then check out 'A Real Bigg-Fish'. Here you will find a testimony to God's grace and mercy, and a family's total trust in the saviour Jesus Christ.

I've read some wonderful posts that have made me cry; some have made me laugh and some have led me to prayer; but above all I have come to realise what a wonderful and diverse family the Bride of Christ actually is. I thank all of you that comment, encourage and pray for me and my family. And to those of you who 'lurk', without identifying yourselves, I pray that you have been, and will be, blessed.

Well Everton lost to Liverpool, 1 v 3, last night. I really do not see where the next win for us will come from. But, as an Evertonian, I am ever the optimist so I'll just keep on hoping.

So I'll keep on blogging and hopefully you will keep on commenting or lurking!

May God bless you and keep you.