26 October 2005

Thanks be to God.

Situation at work has been resolved satisfactorily. I can now sign up for the course and concentrate on learning to be a childcare worker.

Tomorrow {Thursday} evening there is a meeting of the Moray Childcare Partnership which will be attended by representatives of the various childcare centres in Moray. Local government childcare managers will also be in attendance including a guy from Highland region who is responsible for a progamme that is designed to encourage men to get involved with working with children. As I am the only man in childcare, in Moray, I have been asked to give a short talk about being a man in childcare. Prayer - please!!!

Attending this meeting will mean that Kriss will be running our cell church group - prayers for Kriss as well please.

I have another counselling session with Pastor Louise in the morning and I believe that God is showing me things that need to be addressed. I don't think that I will post a lot of the detail but suffice to say that I am aware that a large part of my so called "character", or whatever, is down to my relationship with my mum. Mum died in '98 and for many years she was ill with MS and depression. Consequently our relationship was not good but in a lot of ways all that is private between me and Father God.

Everton lost at home tonight 0 v 1 to Middlesborough in a cup competition. I'm not too bothered as it has nothing to do with our league position but it is disappointing that once again we lose at home and do not even score any goals! Son David and myself need to get down south to see a game before the bad weather sets in.

That's about it for now folks - time for bed said Zebedee.