the time to post up the rest of the photos from our countryside drive around the other Saturday. Find them here.
An old RAF buddy is in the area this week. Ian is a civilian working on military aircraft and his unit are flying out of one the two local bases for the next two weeks. He is coming round this evening to eat with us and catch up - it's two years since we last saw him and of course a lot has happened in that time. It will be good to spend time with him over the next two weeks. He is a leader of a house church in his own local area down in England.
It's nearly time to go back to work and I would covet your prayers. I have to ask the owner about my hours as they have been reduced. The business receives local government funding for me for the course I am about to start. The problem is that if you leave before you finish the course you become liable for the cost. Now I want to do this job but the way my hours at work are being set out at the moment means that I am receiving less pay than my previous job. And although I have a military pension and our current combined salaries just about pay the bills, we do not have any financial breathing space if anything happens like a major job on one of the cars. So I need to speak to the boss about some more hours.
Kriss is away for a few days from Sunday with her job. She will be staying in St. Andrews which is not far from our daughters town. So they will get to spend most of Sunday together before Kriss meets up with her work colleagues on Sunday evening.
He is risen! He is risen indeed!