you know that I've blogged some more on my testimony blog.
It has been interesting on the afternoon school run pick ups. The last few days I have had a young woman as the escort with me and she is best friends with a young man who, although he goes to the local baptist church, has contact with some of the young adults from our fellowship. Now C knows that R is a Christian and knows that he got baptised last year. C spoke openly with me yesterday that R has given her a Bible and Christian music CDs on her birthday. And she also shared with me that R often sings the song "I could sing of your love forever", by Martin Smith, to her! So please pray that I will be a good witness to C at work and that she will be open to the Holy Spirit in her life.
I read quite a few blogs during the week and so many of them are so well written and the writers are so eloquent in their phraseology. [is that a real word?!] Their love for God and His Word comes shining through and whilst I may not comment on such things I am encouraged. I praise God for you all.
I have never been much of a scholar or academic and I am easily intimidated by such people. That is one of the things that Pastor Louise will hopefully be able to help me with as we go through the counselling sessions.
There has been a bit of an upset at work over the last few days which I can't share in such a 'public' place as this. But I am feeling somewhat fragile about work at the moment so I would value your prayers.
Kriss has had a viral infection this last week but she is now on the mend - which is a good thing as she takes the Church of God Exhorters Exam on Friday evening and then on Saturday she is interviewed by Dr. Grant McClung, the Church of God Director for Western Europe. Exhorter is the first rung of the Church of God ministerial ladder. The Old Vic is also taking the exam and the interview so please pray that God's will, will be done.
I have some terrific news that I can't share with you until maybe Thursday or even possibly Friday; so please drop by then.
Bye for now.