I've just been given permission, by my son and daughter-in-law, to post up our news.
Myself and Kriss are due to be grandparents by next July! We are just so joyful and praising God at this time.
I know it's early days and there is a long time to go but we feel so blessed by this news.
Kriss has decided that she will be Nana Kriss and I think I will settle for Grandad Dave.
They are also looking at a house with a view to buy but it is a bit of an auction in Scotland. Generally, houses go on sale with the value stated as, "Offers over £**,***" and, as the market is over inflated, buyers will put in a bid well over the asking price. All bids are secret and when the seller thinks there is enough interest then a closing date is advertised. In this area, local buyers are suffering from the fact that a lot of people retire to this area from down south, were houses are more expensive, so they have the financial ability to outbid the local people for a house that they really want. So please pray for D&L as they adjust to the news that they are due to be parents next year and please pray that they will be able to buy a local house soon.
So that is our news and we praise God for it!!!