too good this morning. My shoulders and knees are really sore and I spent a lot of last night shivering and didn't get much sleep. So, didn't go into work but hopefully I'll be ok later on for the afternoon school run.
Fellowship wise we are now into our summer timetable. The men's meeting next Tuesday will be the last one prior to going into the cell church set up. And the meeting will be out here at the cottage for a barbeque.
We completed our four part study entitled "Say something nice for a change" last Tuesday. We looked at criticism and how we need to make sure that if we do criticise a fellow believer it has be done with the right motives. It's no good using the phrase "I say this in love" if you do not mean it! And of course you have to examine yourself first - take the plank out of your own eye before criticising the speck in your brother's eye!
Right, I need to rest up and have a warm drink.