feeling weary the last few days and have not been to the cardiac rehab sessions at the gym. I've also had a numb feeling in my left foot and the lower part of my left leg. So Kriss checked with Pastor Dave, who is also a pharmacist, about my medication. It would seem that the new medication I got changed to, because of the cough I had, can cause lethargy and "pins & needles"! Apparently these side effects should disappear after about ten days.
Well Everton won against Norwich last night, 1 v 0. We were very fortunate as we didn't play well as a team and Norwich, although they are down near the bottom of the league, put up a good fight. However the goal was an own goal by a Norwich player so I as I said, very fortunate. But that's us still in fourth place in the league. We have got a tough game on Sunday away at Southampton. It's on TV so son David will be visiting to watch the game with me.
We are just about ready for the wedding of John & Miriam on Saturday; there is going to be about 90 guests at the afternoon reception and I guess a lot more will come to the ceremony and then the evening dance. Looking forward to it as myself & Kriss have not been to a wedding dance as guests for quite a while. We have done a number of wedding videos over the last ten years but although we are there for most of the day it's not the same as being a guest.
Nice surprise yesterday when I went for a haircut at the same time that Kriss went for an auto bronze tan - for Saturday! The girl that did my hair, Lisa, used to go to a children's group that we used to help with at the local Baptist church. I knew she was there but hadn't seen or spoken to her for ages. She is 21 this year and that makes it 14 years since she started at that children's group! Boy, did I feel old talking to her! But we got along ok and she seemed ok about talking about that time she had at the children's group. I see a number of those "children" around the town and it's great when they take the time to say hello. There are 6 from that time who are going on with the Lord in our church and that's a real blessing.
Kriss has just called that our evening meal is ready and then it's off to the evening prayer & praise meeting. Gotta go.