Well it looks like we may have to forego our visit to our friends this evening. Whilst we were at Pastor Dave's Kriss twisted her hip. Now it doesn't take much for her to be in a fair amount of pain as she had a fall on a wet floor some three years ago and put her hip out with also a small fracture to the pelvis. So right now she is resting up but it doesn't look good for a trip out - just going to wait another hour or so and then if it is still basically the same then we will have to call and cancel.
It will be just as good to see in the new year at home and it will make it easier for son and daughter to contact us I guess. If we are at home I'll log into Radio Merseyside just before midnight and hopefully I'll get to hear the ships' hooters on the River Mersey.
I pray that you will have a blessed and happy new year.