01 January 2005

What a day that was!

A bunch of us met up at church at 10am drove out to an area near a town called Dufftown and proceeded to walk up Ben Rinnes - well some of the group managed to do it; I was sensible and went about half way. Felt pretty good but I knew that for now I had reached my limit so I went back down before it got too difficult. But a great time was had by all and then it was back to Eddie & Pattie's for soup and sandwiches. I love my church family!

Everton lost at Spurs today - 5v2!!! Apparently we were just awful. Hopefully we can bounce back on Tuesday when we are at home to Portsmouth.

I am going to keep this blog short as I am really tired and I need to have a good night's rest.

Hopefully I will be able to post a couple of photos later.