heard anything back from my Tuesday interview for which I'm thankful about.
I had shared with Kriss my unease about the job and what it entailed. However the system in the UK is such that you are more or less obliged to follow up on any interviews that come your way on the back of jobs recommended to you by your job advisor at the Job Centre.
Had another interview on Wednesday with a local DIY store about a delivery driver's job but I have informed them that I would probably struggle with the physical aspects of the job and so I am no longer being considered for that job.
I have put an application form into a childcare centre in town who are going to be looking for people as they are in the process of expanding. Next year all childcare workers must be qualified or working towards qualification and so I would fall into the second category.
I would love to work in childcare again and even though it would mean changing 'my plans' for 'my life' then if that's where I'm meant to be then that's where I'll be. We hear so much about the lack of male role models in childrens' lives - I believe the majority of single parent families are headed up by women - and yet there are not many men in childcare.
I need to wait on the Lord daily and trust Him for the future because He has certainly provided in the past.