07 December 2006

Had a good

time down south visiting with family. We had an easy journey this time as we let Easyjet take the strain. It was good stepping off English ground at 12.30 and being back on Scottish ground by 14.30 - it's normally a 9 - 10 hour trip by car back up from where we were.

Had a couple of hours with grandson Will earlier on today - he is 6 months old next week. I visited my last workplace and the girls were really pleased to see me - yeah right! Taking your grandson to visit opens many doors! But it was good to visit to see how they all are. Going out for a meal with a bunch of them next week.

I currently have three job applications on the go - one for a childcare position and two for admin jobs. Just need to be patient and see which door/s are opened.

I know she will be embarrassed by my mention of her but if you need to be inspired by the upholding loving grace of our Saviour then pay a visit to Pilot Mom [see side bar]. I've read some inspiring blogs from time to time but this lovely lady gives all the glory to Jesus all the time. She knows where our strength comes from and she declares this in her blog.