that I am still around and kept busy job hunting. It is going ok so far and I am waiting to hear about three jobs that I have applied for.
The local college has a drop in center for people who are job hunting and you can get advice about various things. Next week I am booked in for a three hour session about job interview technique. It was pretty good going there yesterday as one of the people who works there is the mum of two children who go to the childcare place that I worked at. She told me that her two girls would like me to be back there! So that was nice.
I have enquired at another local childcare place and they are going to send me out an application pack. One of the girls who worked with me at the other place is now working there.
So things are pretty much ok at the moment and I am keeping busy.