05 October 2006

I am

starting to feel at peace now that I have made the decision to quit my current job. I was bringing the work situation home and that is never a good thing. So my last day will be Friday 10 November and now my employment situation is in Gods' hands. I pray that I will trust Him and that I will let Him lead and guide me into the right situation, whatever that may be.

Rachel took myself & Kriss out for a meal last night and it was good to be able to spend time together. Rachel is no longer that wee girl who went off to college 10 years ago. She is now a young woman who is more than capable of discussing things intelligently and holding firm to her principles. She is excellent at her job and thankfully has inherited her mum's dedication and integrity. Along with our son David, Rachel is a blessing and we are so proud of both of them. And now we have the blessing of a grandson! Praise God.

Mike, Rachel's partner, is moving up in just over a week. I am really looking forward to him being part of the family. And he will be able to play golf with David and hopefully we will get together to see the occasional Elgin City football [soccer] game.

Well time marches on and I need to get some paperwork done as well as some housework.

Catch you all later.