I updated Firefox last week and that went ok. Everything ok.
However, this morning, Firefox decided to put it's homepage up as my homepage and on signing in to my ISP I discovered that all my bookmarks have been deleted!!!
I've lost links to some really good stuff and people; so now I'll have to go back through my posts and retrieve a lot of stuff from comments etc. What a pain!
So if you read this and we have commented to each other could you please leave a comment so that I can bookmark your page again - hopefully that way I'll not miss too many folks! I do have some of you in my links but this time I'll make sure I have more in those links.
Mind you I don't know when I'll be able to do all that. I'm in the middle of laying a laminated floor which is nowhere as easy as the blurb says it is! And then tonight I'm out with son D and some guys from the fellowship. We are going to a Men's Sport's Quiz Dinner organised by Elgin Baptist Church. As I've said in a previous post, the guest speaker is Brian Irvine, manager of Elgin City Football Club, and he is a Christian.
Tomorrow evening I'll be recording more of our audio New Testament; Thursday is cell church and then on Friday it looks as if I'll be working late; Saturday we are in Inverness all day for a Church of God Scotland Ministry Day and then it will be Sunday again!!!
I need prayer to enable me to prioritise!!! Lots of church treasurer paperwork to do as well!!!
Bye for now.