
I took this shot during morning service, today, with my new camera mobile.{cell phone}
So I have now arrived in the 21st century but needless to say, I guess my new mobile is already out of date!!!
I much prefer a 'proper' camera but this camera mobile is so easy to carry around and with the grandchild, God willing, soon to be with us, it will be very convenient to have in my pocket to capture those special moments.
Had a great day so far and we have another Baptism Service this evening - that's two in three weeks.
Pastor Dave is out of action at the moment with a head cold and so Pastor Louise brought this message this morning - CLICKY CLICK
Everton play their last match of the season this afternoon. After the success of finishing 4th last season it is a bit disappointing to be hoping for the right results to be able to finish 10th. It would have been good to have been down there to see them but quite honestly it is getting to be an expensive trip, and we have other things that are more of a priority.
Right, time to get ready to go into town for the evening service. I've got video cameras to set up and a baptism tank to fill!!!