has announced to you all in yesterdays' comments, today, 10 May is my birthday.
Went swimming this morning with some of the children from work and when we got back to the nursery Mrs. Manzer, the cook, had a birthday cake waiting for me - thankfully it only had one candle on it!
The first birthday I spent in this area was 30 years ago. I was on a course at RAF Lossiemouth and Kriss & son D, just a few months old, came and visited for 3 weeks. The cottage we stayed in with some friends is still there; in the grounds of a beautiful old mansion.
God just loves it when man makes plans. When I was about to return to the UK from Germany in '86 I put Lossiemouth and Scotland as my two negative choices!!! LOL! I only really had bad memories after my time here back in '76 but the Lord had other plans for us!
And the rest, as they say, is history - or is it? As Christians we don't have a history but rather we should be able to leave behind a legacy.
I think I'll post about how we came to buy the cottage - probably next week.
We have a busy weekend ahead of us as our church/building is hosting a youth conference.
That's all for now folks.