28 April 2006

Had an up & down

time this week.

Work has been good at times - especially the swimming trips with the 4 - 5 year olds.

Kriss is still struggling with her hip problem but has now been started on some meds which had been successful before; so hopefully she will feel the effects of that soon. Maybe this is her thorn in the flesh - we don't know. But we trust in Him in all things.

We have been greatly challenged this week after the message last Sunday given by Jon, our youth pastor. We have been discussing and thinking about compassion. Cell group last night was a good time of discussion and looking at Jesus' acts of compassion - very challengeing.

I feel that in many ways it has been a strange week; nothing I can specifically put my finger on but really just a feeling. I feel a sense of anticipation and yet there is nothing, as far as I am aware, that is about to happen that could be considered life changing in any way shape or form! I pray that I will be open to God's guiding hand.

So that's me at the moment; just looking forward to spending a relaxing weekend with Kriss.