04 April 2006

Annabelle update.

Managed to get an update on Annabelle last night.

Couldn't contact the family but went round to the hotel, which is now basically a pub/bar. Went in and saw some guys standing at the bar one of whom had his back to me. Saw a big tatoo across his neck and shoulders and as he turned round, to see who had come in, he acknowledged me by saying, "Hi mate", and nodding his head at me. So asked the barmaid for Annabelle's dad; he wasn't there as he was with Annabelle and the barmaid called over this guy who had said hello to me. His name was Paddy and as he came over to me all I could see was this shaven headed 'thug'!!! Scary!!!

So Paddy introduces himself by crushing my hand in a vice like grip and I tell him about how Kriss and myself were there when Annabelle was hit and he tells me that she is at home after being discharged from the hospital with only one injury - one compressed/fractured disc!!! No head injury; no broken limbs; not even concussion!!!

So deep breath and I explain to him about our fellowship's prayer chain and how a lot of people in Scotland were praying for Annabelle. So he thanks me and tells me that he will pass that on to the family and I walk out of this scary place and I'm on cloud nine praising God!!!

God is good - all the time! All the time - God is good! Thanks for all your prayers.

We are travelling back up home on Thursday in slow time so we can actually stop off at a few places and actually enjoy the trip instead of just doing the journey.

I'm blogging and checking emails from the local library. Excellent facilities.