When I left work this evening it was still light!!! Spring is coming! Praise God!
Kriss is down in St. Andrews until tomorrow with her job.
David and daughter-in-law L have now joined the ranks of us home owners. They have agreed a price for the flat [apartment] that they have been renting and they are just waiting for the paperwork to go through.
Spent a wonderful weekend with daughter R and her boyfriend M. [must put up a link to her blogspot] We had a wonderful meal on Friday evening for her birthday and on Saturday evening myself and Kriss spent time with them over at the guest house they were staying in. It is a converted country church and whoever did the conversion has done a stunning job! More later in my next post.
That's it for now as I need to do some treasurer paperwork and then I am going to watch CSI.