I just don't know were the time goes!
It has been another hectic week since my last post. I had a very enjoyable 4 day weekend.
Saturday evening we had a celebration at Pinetree House with Ian Aitken, from Stockethill Church of Scotland in Aberdeen, as the speaker. Wonderful stuff. Listen here when you have a spare hour! The song in tongues that he mentions at the beginning of the message was awesome!!!
Sunday was also a wonderful day of worship and hearing from the Lord and cell church this week promises to be so good again!
Please pray for Kriss as her hip problem has flared up and she is struggling to have a good night's sleep.
Everton won 1 v 0 against Blackburn last weekend so the good run of form continues.
Daughter R and boyfriend are travelling up tomorrow for the weekend. It is her birthday on Friday so we are going out for dinner with son D and daughter-in-law L. It will be good to be all out together. It doesn't happen often enough these days.
Hopefully I'll catch up with you all sometime over the weekend.