21 December 2005

Boy oh boy

where does the time go!!!

Since I last blogged Everton have lost two games and the second one by 0 v 4 and we were at home!!! Not good. Next game is at Aston Villa next Monday. We need to win that one as they are also down near the bottom of the league.

Well Christmas lunch will be a bit different this year as we are joining with a bunch of people from our fellowship to have lunch together, after the morning service, at Pinetree House.


Kriss and myself visited daughter 'R' and her boyfriend last Saturday. We effectively had a Christmas Day with them including a wonderful meal. They are not coming up here at Christmas and son 'D' and daughter-in-law 'L' want to have their first Christmas, as husband and wife, to theirselves. We should see them in the evening though.

Situation at work is fragile and hopefully I will have some news about that situation at the weekend.

I bought Kriss' last pressie this morning and after we've done some grocery shopping this evening that will be us set for the weekend. We are going to avoid the town centre after today and will only go shopping again for emergencies!!!

Our cell group went out for a meal yesterday evening in a place that I guess you could refer to as a diner - basic facilities and cheap and cheerful; tremendous fun! Thursday's cell meeting will be for a time of reflection, sharing and prayer. Just so looking forward to that time.

Well thats me up to date I guess - catch up with you all at the weekend. Blessings.