21 November 2005

Phew!

I've managed to get back online after having to carry out a manufacturer's system restore!

Everything locked up yesterday afternoon and before going to bed last night I managed to get the PC operating again. Although I have to reinstall all my programs like Photoshop, Picasa & Quickverse etc, all the data, like photos and word documents, was automatically transferred into a separate folder. Once I have reloaded the relevant programs then I should be able to retrieve all the data! As I said, "Phew!".

Everton were eventually beaten 4 v 0 and to say that that is not good enough is something of an understatement! The club motto is, "Nil satis nisi optimum", which freely translated means, " Only the best is good enough". That was certainly not the case yesterday. We were awful!

Had an eventful weekend with one thing and another but I'll blog about that tomorrow as I'm off to bed to have an early night and hopefully a good nights sleep.

Time for bed said Zebedee.