Woke up this morning to the first heavy frost of the winter. Brrrrrr!!! It was cold and the fields were almost white with the frost. The day, as it progressed, was well lit with sunshine but the temperature did not rise much above freezing.Everton are away at West Bromwich Albion this evening and are currently 0 v 1 down.
Because of the heart attack last year I now come into the criteria of being able to have the anti-flu injection. Went to the health centre yesterday and was also given the anti-pneumonia injection. The nurse warned me that I would probably experience flu like symptoms and today I have felt really washed out. My legs have ached for most of the day and I have spent most of the day being busy doing nothing! And what a blessing that has been after a busy week at work!
Oh dear - we are currently 0 v 3 down! Well that has put an end to our current period of revival! It's tough being an Evertonian sometimes!
Roll on Sunday!