10 September 2005

Sunset for Becky.

View west from the front of the cottage. Not the best one I've taken but this was earlier this evening.

Not a happy day on the football (soccer) front. Everton lost 0 v 1 at home to Portsmouth who hadn't won a game so far this season. So it was a match we really needed to win as we haven't won a league game so far this season either!

Did about 5 hours of Bible reading recording today - the end is in sight and then I'll have the job of putting it all together, producing the tapes and 'burning' the CDs!

Just to let my readers know, I fully intend to blog on my testimony blog tomorrow.

Last night's surprise party for Sharon went well and there was a good number of folks who came - and yes, the cottage was a very friendly place - you didn't have go far to play Sardines!!!

Got to go - CSI Las Vegas is on.