21 July 2005

Spent most of

yesterday afternoon/evening trying to get rid of a "hijacker program" from surfya.com - it changes your home page to theirs and tries to get you to sign up to their ISP at 10 pence (19 cents) a minute! It got very frustrating and eventually I found Desktop Armor at http://www.desktoparmor.com - their program has solved part of the hijack in that you can set it to automatically keep your homepage set at what you want it to be. I'm still getting so called "adult popups" when I use Firefox browser - and there we go; just had a popup from Smiley Town whilst I am using Internet Explorer!!! I think I picked up this hijacker when I visited Smiley Central, so be careful!!!

Other than that it has been a good week. Had a great time with Gary on Tuesday evening and he is really enthusiastic about the Parenting Course. From not wanting to be involved with 'cell' just a few weeks ago, he can't wait for 'cell' to start!!! Praise God!

Just over a week to my son's wedding; the area where the marquee will be is looking good and Kriss is looking forward to starting the final preparations. We are at the point were we can't do much now until the marquee is set up. Hopefully the weather will be at least dry, not windy with just enough sunshine!!! Not asking for much really!!! Ha!!!

That's it for now.