31 May 2005

Well the Latvian Four

are due back home today. God willing they will have a straight forward journey home and not be re-routed via Paris. They are due to take off from Riga in about an hour's time. It's going to be a long day as they have a few hours to wait around in Schipol, Amsterdam before their flight to Aberdeen - due in at Aberdeen at 8.30 local this evening. And then a sixty mile drive to Elgin.

It's a beautiful day here and I have managed to catch up with laundry so that the basket will be empty when Kriss gets home!

I guess that Kriss will have seen and heard a lot to think and pray about during her time in Latvia. I'll need to be sensitive so that she can share with me in her own time. I have missed her so much but I praise God that He is the focus for both of us. I read some stuff last year about co-dependency and I came to realise that my relationship with Kriss was stronger than my relationship with God. However, in this last twelve months that has changed and I can honestly say that my relationship with God has got stronger and stronger. I look to Him more than I have ever done and the blessing is that my relationship with Kriss is better now than it ever was! Praise God.

So, hopefully a day of returns for four people who have been blessed and who, God willing, have been a blessing to all that they have met.