that the guys in Latvia have had an emotionally draining day. Check it out here.
I have managed to get a number of jobs (chores) done today. The bathroom is now spotless; Kriss now has two painted half oil drums for bedding plants; the grass in front of the fence and down the side of the road has been strimmed; the study is reasonably neat and tidy; so I am just about ready for bed again.
The guys in Latvia are 2 hours ahead of UK time so hopefully they are well asleep and getting a good nights rest.
I even remembered to send the Thought for the Week off to Carol our church secretary.
Tomorrow I intend to rest and put my feet up in the afternoon after morning service. I shall be having cajun chicken and salad for my lunch.
Louise, Pastor Dave's wife, our assistant pastor, is speaking tomorrow and also Jon Gamble, one of our church council members. It will be interesting to see who is not at church tomorrow because Pastor Dave is away - but they can't hide because we know where they live!!!
I have had a tiring but satisfying day and now I'm off to bed. Goodnight.