Doesn't time fly by when you are enjoying yourself?! I have been having such a busy and fulfilling week that this blog went down my list of priorities.
Was at the gym yesterday morning and it was a really good time - I felt that I got a lot out of the class - really looking forward to tomorrow's class.
I am going to have to see the doc about getting one of my pills changed. Apparently some of the side effects of this particular drug are a sore throat and an irritating cough and that's what is happening to me.
Everton and Middlesborough have been charged, by the Football Association, with misconduct after a mini brawl happened in the game on Sunday. It's a joke as it was something and nothing. The referee was really sensible and didn't caution or send off anyone and everyone just got on with the game. But there was one good result in the FA Cup last night - Liverpool lost at Burnley - which was good. A Liverpool defender scored an own goal! So that's them out of the cup to a lower league team! Ha!
Pastor Dave is away on a leadership course this week so we are praying that he is being blessed.
Some British Army guys are being Court Martialled this week charged with mis-treating Iraqi prisoners. I really do wonder about the mentallity of this guys and it angers and saddens me that we have "people" like this in our armed forces.
So, into the day now; lots to do but hopefully I can make time to blog again later.