11 January 2005

Just a

quick note to let you know that the study is about half way sorted - there is a lot more floor space now!

At the gym this morning and enjoyed the class. Only problem is that I am the youngest out of twelve of us - Argh! I feel old!

Men's fellowship tonight which I haven't been to for ages. Lack of motivation really but I've decided to go so hopefully I'll be blessed and who knows, I might just be a blessing to someone else.

The predicted high winds haven't hit this area just yet but flights into & out of Shetland have been stopped. Ferrys to some of the islands - Orkney, Hebrides etc have been cancelled and the Tay (Dundee) road bridge has been closed to all traffic.

Everton are away to Middlesborough this weekend and it's on pay per view - so I get to see them twice in one week - bliss!

Bye for now.