27 January 2005

An excellent

time at the gym yesterday afternoon for my first independent session. This morning it's cardiac rehab class again.

Tuesday I received notification from the DVLA (Driver & Vehicle Licensing Authority) that I would have to take an exercise ECG under the supervision of my consultant to prove my fitness to drive passenger carrying vehicles. So, got in touch with my consultant this morning and I am having the test on Wednesday 16 February at 0830 at the hospital in Elgin.

Chelsea beat Man Utd 2 v1 last night - Yes! I'm not a fan of London based teams but I enjoy Man Utd losing. Ha! It was the semi-final of a cup competition and Chelsea now play Liverpool in the final next month.

Trash recycling run this morning; then cardiac rehab followed by shopping at ASDA(Walmart) and maybe some ironing after that when I get home - oh what a full life I have! Ha! However it's not too bad being a house husband but I'll be happy when I'm working again, even if it's only part time.

Ok, need to get stuff ready.