have gone off into town and I am having a few relaxing hours to myself.
I was at the early morning prayer meeting and then this afternoon, along with Vic & Tony, I will be opening up Pinetree House [PTH] for what is known as, "The kettle is on". We open up PTH on a Saturday afternoon and anyone is welcome to drop in for a 'cuppa' and a chat.
Son D and myself are due to fly down to Liverpool this evening at 19.00 - ETA Liverpool is 20.05 and then after the match tomorrow we fly back up - ETA Inverness is 21.40.
Hopefully we will see an Everton win and, although it will seem a bit strange visiting my home city in this way, it will be good to have fellowship with our hosts John & Hilary. It is certainly a small world as J & H live just two miles from where I used to live at home with mum & dad. Their son met and married Pastor Dave's youngest daughter whilst up in Scotland at a Christian activities centre - Abernethy - and he is now a youth pastor at a church in Aberdeen. And not only is he from Liverpool but he is also an Everton fan!
So now I am going to put my feet up for a while until Kriss is home and then I'll get my stuff ready for the trip.
God willing, I 'll catch up with you all on Monday.