weekend.
Got away early from work and was down in Kirkcaldy by early Friday evening. We dropped in to see daughter R first and then booked into a guest house.
Had a lovely evening, with R & boyfriend M, and eventually a lovely Indian meal - I say eventually because the first place we tried was really busy but we would have eaten there if they had not been playing 'thump thump' music! Why is it that the bass is turned up so much in these places? The Scottish Executive has banned smoking in public places that serve food; they just need to stop 'thump thump' music being played!!! LOL
We just chilled for most of Saturday and got back home about 6pm - with R. She came back up with us because she had a job interview yesterday morning - PA to an independent defence lawyer based in Elgin. She found out this morning that she has got the job - so she will be coming back home for the first time in 10 years! R & M will be looking around for somewhere to rent for when M also comes up here but R will be staying with us initially.
Yesterdays morning worship service was an excellent time of fellowship and gathering around the Word. I just love it when I've been away and I come back to the fellowship of the Lords' people.
Will is well and continuing to grow at a great rate - but I guess that is what babies do! LOL! He will be 8 weeks old this Thursday.
So thats me up to date - be good and I'll catch up with you all later.