home on Saturday and mum & dad are settling in with him quite well!!! LOL!!!
I am still coming to terms with people calling me grandad but it is a beautiful , warm feeling that has me in its grip right now and I pray that it never goes away.
Will is just lovely to hold and myself and Kriss are very proud grandparents and parents right now.
The beginning of a new life, that is so much a part of you, is a wonderful thing to behold. Will he be artistic? Will he be a sportsman? Will he be a scholar? Will he be a practical tradesman? Whatever Will becomes I pray that he will be able to hold his head up, look people in the eye and be a boy/man of integrity, honesty and kindness.
William, may you know the Lord's blessing and love. I pray that you will be the Lord's and that you will live your life for Him, whatever. It is all in His Hands.