weekend.
Friday evening we spent relaxing together after a lovely supper. We started Saturday very slowly and whilst I caught up with some paperwork Kriss spent a couple of hours in the garden. Went into town; some window shopping and a coffee at our favourite watering hole. Saturday evening was pretty much the same as Friday and then onto Sunday!
WOW! What a time of worship and gathering around God's Word! Pastor Dave is bringing messages from Revelation at this time - scary stuff! But what a challenge!
I am certainly being challenged about my relationship with Jesus - am I just tacking Jesus on to my life instead of making Him Lord of my life? Am I living my life for Christ? Do I just apply Christ to my life or is Christ in me so that He can be seen through me?
I pray that I will be in Christ and that He will be in me.