18 April 2006

The last two days

have been busy with one thing after another.

This evening, as I was coming home from work, there was a heavy downpour of rain and it was also very windy. I must admit to feeling a bit heavy hearted and physically weary. As I drew up by the cottage the rain stopped; the sun suddenly came out from behind the clouds and over to the west I saw a beautiful rainbow. What an uplifting sight that was! Thank you Father.

Tomorrow and Thursday morning I am helping with the 4 - 5 year olds at swimming lessons - should be good fun and it's for the next 6 weeks!

I am still working on the photos from the weekend and I probably will not get time to post them up until this coming weekend.

Take care and I'll catch up with you all later.