28 March 2006

Spent this evening

catching up on some treasurer paperwork and listening to Arsenal totally outplay Juventus in the European Champions League. Arsenal have a young man called Cesc Fabregas playing for them. He is an amazing footballer and he is only 18 years old! He is destined to become one the best of all time! Arsenal won the match 2 v 0 and that should be enough to see them through to the next stage of the competition - the 'second leg' of this match is in Italy next week but I cannot see Juventus beating Arsenal by 3 clear goals to be able to go through to the next stage.

I finish work on Thursday evening as I have time off until Monday 10 April so Kriss and myself will be going down south to England to visit relatives and friends. I have mixed feelings about trips down south as you effectively spend two days travelling - 1 down, 1 back up - we live in the north of the UK so as far as we are concerned we travel down south and travel back up north!!! Also, England has become a giant car park and, although I was born and raised in a city, I just cannot deal anymore with living in a city or busy town environment, even just for a few days! Give me the country life anytime!

So it is just about time for bed, said Zebedee. Up at 6am. Goodnight all.