07 December 2005

Just a quick post

to tell you that daughter-in-law L had the first ultrasound scan yesterday and all is well. There are three pics of the baby which I've yet to see. Kriss is away in Glasgow until Friday so we will all get together on Friday evening to see the pics. Can hardly wait - I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

The sky this morning, on the way to work, was absolutely awesome. It was a frosty morning and the sky was clear so that you could see trillions of stars just flung into space!!! Praise God for His wonderful creation!

There is a whole heap of us from the fellowship going over to Dingwall this evening. One of the members of the fellowship over there lights up a giant "JESUS" sign on his house and we are going to have a time of fellowship. I'll try and get some pics for posting.

Bye for now.