home safe and sound just in time for the AGM - Praise God!
She had a good trip home with no problems except for one tailgater who she slowed down for to let them go past.
The AGM went well and we covered a lot of business. Pastor Dave gave his 12 month report and what a blessing it was to hear about all the blessings our fellowship has received. It's inevitable that you forget some stuff but it's great to be reminded about what God has done over the last 12 months!
Had another good session with Pastor Louise this morning - lots of stuff to meditate on and bring before the Lord.
Had a staff meeting at work yesterday evening, which was also pretty good, and again there was a good time of discussion. We were given more info about the proposed new childcare centre that our employers are hopefully going to open in the town next August. It just happens to be a 'retired' Church of Scotland church with a steeple - the only church in Elgin with a steeple! Hopefully I'll be able to get some photos of the inside before it gets changed. However, some of the internal architecture has to be left as it is.
I don't know yet if I'll actually work in the new place, which they are going to call "The Spire", but with the driving that I do I guess that I could be operating from both places.
But it will be great to work in a church with children and for some of them it will probably be the first time that they will have been in a church. In the UK now it is reckoned that only 5% of children go to Sunday School!
So, that's me for today as I have another meeting to go to tonight at work and it's 'freecell' tonight with folks coming here to the cottage for supper.
Back to work for me.