11 November 2005

Have updated

my testimony blog over at "But Thou O Lord".

Oh boy I'm really pleased it's Friday! It has been a busy week at work and I am so looking forward to the weekend.

This evening will be Kriss 'n' Dave evening. A leisurely supper and a cosy time just spent together.

Tomorrow I will be doing some more recording for our fellowship's project of recording the New Testament. We have fallen behind schedule but hopefully I'll be ready to start compiling the whole thing at the end of November.

We have a fellowship fast from tomorrow lunch time through to Sunday lunch time and we will be praying for our own immediate families. The fast will end with a fellowship lunch on Sunday.

So that's me up to date for now. Have a great weekend and don't forget to identfy yourself on my Frappr map. Thanks.