tomorrow. (Wednesday). I am going into town after posting this to do some treasurer type stuff at the bank and then I will buy a card and a present. We always buy each other a small gift but we know that God 's plan was always for us to have each other. Kriss is my best friend as well as my wife but above all she is my sister in the Lord. It was only about 2/3 years ago that I realised that God needed to be first in my life, even before Kriss and my family, and having a right relationship with God has blessed our lives so much. Thank you Father.
Having visited "Happenstance and Geography" and read Kat's testimony it has encoraged me to share my testimony. So hopefully I'll get that started in the next few days but be warned, it may well take a few days or even weeks to get through it all!
Need to go now as I need to be back at work for 2.15pm