this morning. Nothing serious; just a look inside my bladder as a follow up to my prostate problem; everything is fine.
Some sad news this last week. Our farmer neighbour's son shot himself last Sunday; he was 38 and now there is a young widow and three daughters without a father.
It's been a good week at work with me working more with some of the older children. Had to deal with a fight between two 11 year old boys on Wednesday. The schools are back next Tuesday after the summer break which means I'll be back on the school runs and at the beginning of September I should be starting a childcare course which will qualify me to work with after school club children.
The Premiership football (soccer) season starts tomorrow with Everton at home to Manchester United. Kick off is at 12.30pm UK time and apparently it's on Fox Sports in the USA. We lost against Villareal 2 v 1 last Tuesday night and it's going to be a tough game in Spain on the 24th to try and get through to the group stages of the European Champions League. But you never know.
Tomorrow night I am off out for a meal with the women from work - one of them is leaving - I'll be the only guy amongst 15 ladies!!!
Bye for now.