so far. Kriss away in Latvia; more direct contact with the children at work in that I have helped in looking after some of them back at Ark; having the bed all to myself for the last three nights! And for the next four nights as well!
Only problem is that when I am at home on my own I tend to stay up later; so consequently I am tired tonight, although it's more a sense of pleasant weariness.
Kriss has been able to send me a couple of text messages and I have been able to reply. None today but she is probably conserving the battery.
I am due to write "Thought for the week" for this Sunday's church notices - Pastor Dave spoke about being fearfully and wonderfully made last week and this last week I've seen so many different personalities in the children at work. Each one unique; some more pleasant then others; some better behaved; some just unruly - but God made them all and, whilst it is difficult for me at times, I am learning to accept each one for who and what they are. God loves each one of us as we are but how much better our relationship with God becomes when we accept that He knows best.
Well time rolls on and I am becoming more tired by the minute, so I reckon it's time to sign off and get a good night's sleep. I've a busy day ahead tomorrow - grass to cut and fence panels to paint! Oh the joys!!!