going to blog yesterday but I was too hyper after passing the PCV (passenger carrying vehicle) driving test! So I start my new job at Ark Childcare next Monday. Praise God!
I was able to bolt in the extra seats into the minibus this morning and I get to use the vehicle for travelling to and from work, which is good. It's also only 3 miles away. The schools restart next week after Easter half term break. I'll mainly be doing school runs but there will be day trips also.
We have bought some new fence panels this morning to replace the ones that got wrecked in the high winds a few weeks back. I have also bought a paint spray gun as painting is not one of my favourite things to do! Hopefully it will make the job a lot easier.
Son David and myself have booked tickets for Everton's home game against Birmingham on 23 April; kick off 1230. That means that we will get home about 1030 on the Saturday night. Hopefully we will be able to spend the Friday night with friends in Preston, which is just about 50 miles north of Liverpool. Mind you I hope Everton's performance will be better than it was last Sunday - beaten 1v0 by W.B.A. who are down at the bottom of the league. Awful!
Tonight Liverpool are at home to Juventus in a European Champions League match. It's the first time that they have played a competitive game since the Heysel Stadium disaster 20 years ago. Find out about it HERE. I hope and pray that everything goes ok tonight.
I'm at the gym tomorrow morning for a supervised individual session and hopefully that will put me on the road to 'doing' the gym thing on my own within the next couple of weeks.
Church council meeting this evening here at the cottage. We will hopefully put a timetable together for the introduction of our cell church set up. We need to do it with sensitivity and understanding so that anyone with any fears will have time to have any questions answered and then get used to the idea.
Have been directed to some interesting blogs these last few days and I'll get links to those posted up soon; but that's all for now.