Everton-wise. We lost 1 v 0 against Chelsea; Man Utd beat Man City 2 v 0 but at least Liverpool lost as well, so they are no closer to us and we are still 4th! But what was really bad was that James Beattie, our new striker, was sent off after head butting one of the Chelsea defenders! So that's him automatically suspended for the next three matches! We have a small squad of players as it is and to lose someone for 3 matches for something like that is just stupid! Hopefully he will be fined by Everton and made to apologise to the fans. We play Man Utd in the FA Cup this coming Saturday evening and all I can forsee is Man Utd beating us by a big score - but I have been known to be wrong before!!!
A good day of worship and fellowship yesterday. Pastor Dave is sharing about Elijah in his evening messages at the moment. It's good to re-learn about the Old Testament prophets and Elijah was quite a guy!
Kriss is off to Glasgow tomorrow afternoon, with her job, and will be away until Thursday night. I miss her when she is away but I quite enjoy the time on my own as I generally use it to catch up on reading and continuing to sort and file family photos. I made a promise to myself last year that I would make a real effort to get our family photos into shape, including all the ones I have inherited from my mum & dad and from Kriss' family.
Will hopefully have some pics from Pastor Dave's daughter's wedding posted up later.
That's all for now folks.