can see below, we woke up this morning to a light covering of snow. Kriss is supposed to be going across country to Aviemore for a meeting this morning but she may well decide against that. The roads are not the best and they also get blocked in various places even with just light falls of snow. The Aviemore area is the sking centre of Scotland and the UK. There is always the train but it would mean an hour's wait at Inverness and she wouldn't get back into Elgin until round about 6pm.
Today is an admin day. I seem to have got into the habit of leaving even the smallest task until later or tomorrow and it never gets done! And of course you end up with a whole load of small tasks that need doing! I really must draw up a timetable and bring some order into my life!
I need your prayers about the driving job at the nursery school. The demand for places at the school has increased and I need my driving licence to come back soon from the authorities so that I can register for the theory and practical tests. It could be that God wants me to go in another direction and this job is not meant to happen for me.
Kriss has just called - she is not going to Aviemore.